You can create a course that only tests on Images. There are a few steps involved in creating it, here are some step-by-step instructions.
1. Click on 'Create' button at the top of the website. You will be asked to fill out a few details (Title, what you are teaching, etc.)
2. In the next screen, you will need to locate the 'Advanced' button to the right of the screen , and then click on 'Add column'.
3. You will see a pop-up screen where you can select what type of column you want. Select 'Image' and give that column a name, and click 'Add'.
4. You will need to add text items before being able to add pictures, so enter whatever you need in the 'Word' or 'Definition' columns and then click on the + button to the left of the screen. Once you have added the item, you will be able to upload a picture in the corresponding column.
5. If you only need to have the image column and a text column, you can delete the rest of the columns by clicking on their names and then selecting 'Delete' in the pop-up window, don't forget to tick the 'Yes, I'm sure' box and confirm 'Delete this attribute'.
7. Enter all items and pictures you need, but don't forget to click 'Save and continue' when you're done!