Then tap on the pencil icon at the top of the dashboard.
This will take you to the course options page where you will be presented with the option icons: Set Goal, Download, Share, Quit.
Quit a course
Tap on the Trash icon to quit a course.
Please note: quitting a course will not delete your progress and learning history.
Download a course
Tap on the Download icon to enable offline mode for that course.
- Offline Mode / Download is currently a Memrise Pro feature.
- It will help if you download over a stable WiFi connection rather than use mobile data. Also, avoid doing anything in the app while downloading course data.
- The app may struggle downloading very large courses (3000+ items). We are working on improving the capacity for future updates.
Logging out of the app clears the cache and will remove any
downloaded courses, but you can re-download them.
The goal setter resets at midnight every day. It is
important to set your time zone correctly via the
profile settings to correctly receive your Daily Reminder
and to record your points.
- After each learning/reviewing session it is essential to connect to the internet before midnight for progress to be saved.
- Failing to do so can result in the platform not recognising your work as completed for that day and you may lose your streak.
Trouble with downloading courses/offline learning
Trouble with daily goals/learning streaks
Language Settings in the iOS App Settings Explained in the iOS App Leaderboard Explained in the iOS App How to edit your profile in the iOS App